This training program is designed for the family members and parents of children diagnosed with autism. Caregivers will learn a variety of evidence based practices to decrease challenging behavior and teach new functional skills to their child.
This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician Task List and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential. This program is offered independent of the BACB®. Start instantly. Course can be completed in as little as 7 days (180 day max).
online BCBA supervision, career & parent training
Unlimited Monthly Supervision
(Up to 130 Hours of Experience &
6 Hours of BCBA Supervision). Easy Scheduling of Online BCBA Meetings. TrainABA Supervision Curriculum
BCBA Reference Manual. PASStheBIGABAEXAM Study Manual. Easy Cancel at Anytime
Business Insider magazine recently listed the field of Behavior Analysis as one of the top 10 jobs for people who wish to change the world.
Autism Therapists have the opportunity to change the lives of individuals with Autism and their families by helping them learn and connect with the world around them. If you love children and are seeking a career where you can truly make a difference, becoming a Registered Behavior Technician with Autism Therapy Career College is the right choice for you!
Why is the demand for Autism Therapists so high?
- The United States is experiencing a massive increase of children diagnosed with Autism.
- One out of every 58 babies born today in America will develop Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- According the CDC, about 1% of the world will be diagnosed with ASD.
- Given this dramatic growth, the demand for professionals capable of providing Autism Therapy is extremely high and there is a shortage of trained individuals.
- There are thousands of children diagnosed with Autism on waiting lists to receive therapy.
- The demand for Autism Therapists has never been higher.
How can I become an Autism Therapist?
- The fastest way to be hired as an Autism Therapist is to obtain the Registered Behavior Technician™ (RBT) credential from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB®).
- ATCC offers all of the necessary coursework, competency assessments, and curriculum requirements to sit for the RBT examination and become a Registered Behavior Technician™ (RBT).
- There is no other career college in existence that provides all of the necessary courses and competency assessments to sit for the RBT exam.
- In just 90 days, after completion of ATCC's 3 modules, and passing the RBT exam, you can apply with the BACB® to become a Registered Behavior Technician™!
We guarantee you will be offered a position as an Autism Therapist!
- We are confident that our graduates will immediately be offered jobs as Autism Therapists.
- All ATCC students who complete the On-Campus Autism Therapy Program (3 modules) and become Registered Behavior Technicians™ (RBTs) with the BACB® are guaranteed a job offer within 60 days or their full tuition will be reimbursed.
The demand for Autism Therapists has never been greater!
There is a severe shortage of individuals with the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential.
Hundreds of agencies in Orange County and surrounding counties are actively looking for RBT credentialed employees to hire as Autism Therapists right now.